GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
The 60ft is what doesn’t make any sense for an RS, they get out of the hole, that’s the only thing they do well stock. Either dude couldn’t drive, didn’t launch, or it was an st, either way impressive run for you, nice run!!!

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Sure that’s not a ST?
Believe me I made sure it wasn't one.

Considering it had dealer plates I think the driver just wasn't used to launching it, since with launch control and AWD that thing really should have had me off the line.

Still after the run I looked it up and found most RS's stock run around 13.6 quarter miles, so it would have been a close race for me had I been up against an experienced driver.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I took a video of the race, and yea, it seemed like he was on launch control for a second or two, but then he stopped holding it on launch control before he took off and bogged it. It's sad because it would have been a really good race.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Another 10s DBV2 v2 by Mr. Greaver that I tuned. Basically full weight S3. Bottom of rear seats out only.

TroyI

Ready to race!
Hey wy2sl0... Can you please move me up the list. Same information as last time, but APR dogbone took away wheel hop. I'm T Inman. All I need now is non stock Perelli tires bc I spin the first 60 foot.

On another note. When I bought my GTI, I was debating a Focus ST. Thank goodness I didn't get one. There 6 at the strip last night. None were in the 13's. I killed a stage 2 ST. His fastest was 14.1, but I only saw him run high 14's. I beat him by a full second... 13.7 me and hom a 14.7. Focus guys always look at my car and I feel them wishing they faster.

Attachments

• IMG_20180616_36111.jpg
    IMG_20180616_36111.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 387

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Hey wy2sl0... Can you please move me up the list. Same information as last time, but APR dogbone took away wheel hop. I'm T Inman. All I need now is non stock Perelli tires bc I spin the first 60 foot.

On another note. When I bought my GTI, I was debating a Focus ST. Thank goodness I didn't get one. There 6 at the strip last night. None were in the 13's. I killed a stage 2 ST. His fastest was 14.1, but I only saw him run high 14's. I beat him by a full second... 13.7 me and hom a 14.7. Focus guys always look at my car and I feel them wishing they faster.

Nice. What were they trapping though?

Hoon

Autocross Champion
My buddy's FBO ST trapped 107.9 on pump gas.

My GTI with less mods went 112.2

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

On the left. DA was 3000 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexSU

Passed Driver's Ed
wtf not sure why the pic is rotated :(

Pretty damn hot outside that day so I'm hoping I have a little more MPH.

6MT
JB4 Map 6 (clutch saver map so low boost until 4.5rpm)
CTS Catless Downpipe

I'm car # 56

Attachments

• time slips.jpg
    time slips.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 567