GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gtijake / Baun Performance Videos

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I recently started a YouTube channel after years of procrastination, so here’s a one stop thread to keep clutter down and post them as I add to the channel.

No click bait, I’m no “YouTube’r” lol

Not the first video on my channel, but one I made tonight. Just a quick start and some revs from my personal car sporting my 3” tuboback exhaust.

https://youtu.be/C-723FLIsOk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Clickbait lol , congrats , will subscribe for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Any spring installations you can film coming up soon? :D

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Good stuff! Sub'd.

Get some knee pads, though...my beat up carcass was in all sorts of pain watching you kneel down on hard garage floors... :D

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Any spring installations you can film coming up soon? :D

Don’t have any booked, but I’ll make a video next time for sure!

Good stuff! Sub'd.

Get some knee pads, though...my beat up carcass was in all sorts of pain watching you kneel down on hard garage floors... :D

Thanks ha, my old man (27 y/o) pains are in my left ankle, I was waiting for someone to mention something along these lines since hearing myself in the videos I sound like I’m 99 lol.

Here’s the hardware

My real job is as an aircraft mechanic for a major airline, I’ve tried knee pads and never could get used to them

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Dude that’s a hardware store, how did that happen? if you don’t mind sharing

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Motocross accident at an indoor track in NE Ohio, I messed up the timing of a rhythm section and had a pretty nasty get off. Crushed my Talus and broke my Tib.

Had surgery three weeks later and they had to surgically break/remove my Fib to get in and repair the damage. Definitely not a good time, but I recovered well and was able to ride & work again 4.5/5 months later which is pretty fortunate. The Talus definitely isn’t a bone you wanna break, but UPMC in Pittsburgh did an awesome job patching me up

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Motocross accident at an indoor track in NE Ohio, I messed up the timing of a rhythm section and had a pretty nasty get off. Crushed my Talus and broke my Tib.

Had surgery three weeks later and they had to surgically break/remove my Fib to get in and repair the damage. Definitely not a good time, but I recovered well and was able to ride & work again 4.5/5 months later which is pretty fortunate. The Talus definitely isn’t a bone you wanna break, but UPMC in Pittsburgh did an awesome job patching me up

Wow , glad that everything worked out and you are able to do everything that you are doing now.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Wow , glad that everything worked out and you are able to do everything that you are doing now.

Thanks man, me too!

Should have some more video content this weekend, I’ll be installing a FMIC tomorrow and clutch Friday