GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016+ Clubsport Modifications - Part Numbers

replicate

Go Kart Newbie
Do you know the part number for the bumper mesh that has the cut-out for the ACC sensor? I have seen pictures of clubsport models with the ACC sensor but I can't find the part number anywhere.

My Clubsport has ACC. Can provide my VIN if this helps.

vpgdesign

install :)

Trancebolt

Ready to race!
Looks dope af in blue.
Love the design in the rear spoiler. The gtis standard one is a bit pedestrian....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
God that clubsport spoiler is dangerously tempting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

veedubtuner

Car(s)
2016 2DR GTI S OEM+
Got my rear Alcantata panels installed. I got the fronts as well, just waiting on the trim pieces before I can install them. Unfortunately I discovered the ambient lighting on the front panels is NOT offered in a Clubsport (because Racekars don't need no ambient lighting ?) atleast the grab handle and door handle part. I think I can keep the door handle lights, but the grab handle would require some hacking I'm not willing to do. I'll know more when I get the trim ☺.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

burchtd

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'17 GTI S
100% a fan of the clubsport rear spoiler. What's more the lady-friend actually really likes it, too! :D

I did have my suspicions about it fitting, after looking at images on my phone and looking at the hatch of my own GTI. Sucks to find out it won't fit, but if there was ever a version that was made to be compatible with the GTI's...

Oh well, that just means I'll spend money on the modifying the rest of the car in the future, haha.

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
Is anyone else having an issue getting a Clubsport steering wheel?
My shop (Smith VW) said that they tried to order one from ECS and USP and they were told that they're not available anymore.
I have one on "order" with DAP and haven't heard anything about availability from them yet (says it could take up to five weeks to get it on their website).

Any help or knowledge of this would be greatly appreciated.

Blade3562

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
None
I don't recall seeing part numbers for the Clubsport S oil cooler. Has anyone tracked down info on it. I'm leaning towards a Clubsport bumper mainly so I can install the oil cooler as well. My oil temps seem to get higher since the IS38 install.

teemmy

Ready to race!
I don't recall seeing part numbers for the Clubsport S oil cooler. Has anyone tracked down info on it. I'm leaning towards a Clubsport bumper mainly so I can install the oil cooler as well. My oil temps seem to get higher since the IS38 install.

Racingline is releasing their oil cooler in the next month or so - $640. Might save you quite a bit of money

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion

How positive are you that the clubsport has an additional oil cooler? Pretty certain those were additional radiators for coolant. Looking at the golf R etka as a reference point (closest thing i can get), VW lists an additional coolant radiator for the golf R (left and right, respectively). I would suspect the clubsport uses this setup.