GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016+ Clubsport Modifications - Part Numbers

JHWP

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks like the the Clubsport side skirts will fit directly to a MK7 GTI or GTD. The assembly overview and removal and install instructions are identical between the two on erWin so it appears as you mentioned that the only difference is that one is painted gloss black and one is not. It is the Golf R and Golf R Line which have different side skirts that mount in a different way. Still, you'd get your original side skirts painted two or three times for the same money as a set of C.S. side skirts so that would be the best option.

thaseint

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI SE 6MT
Just throwing it out there but another possible alternative is just wrapping the skirts with a high quality gloss black vinyl. Could even wrap the small front under spoilers if you didn't have the means to get the CS bumper.

Would be even cheaper than paint.

JHWP

Passed Driver's Ed
That's something I looked into myself but the general feeling was that the durability wouldn't be great because of where the side skirts are with being hammered with road debris but saying that paint isn't exactly tough either and will chip. Worth looking into alright. I was getting other trim painted gloss black too so went with everything in paint bit for someone just looking to do the side skirts, wrapping may be a good option.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
Clubsport S brake pads.
Has anyone used these when replacing OE pads?
I assume they are similar to PP pads but maybe higher performance.
Would assume dusting is similar?
Wanted to see if anyone had hands on use.

Would also be curious to know. I want to find something low dusting that doesn't suck. I've hard mixed things about EBC RedStuff.

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
Clubsport S brake pads.

They're in my e-acca cart with the CS rotors, just waiting for my brakes to need replacing haha. I'm curious to hear any feedback as well.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Some Clubsport bumper goodness for everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Clubsport S brake pads.

Very dusty. It's a sport pad made by Ferodo...
It's not DS2500 compound. Cause I have checked...
For track I would not recommend. If dusting is worrying you. Don't buy as they are worse then DS2500 which isn't bad at all and great on track as well...

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
For track I would not recommend. If dusting is worrying you. Don't buy as they are worse then DS2500 which isn't bad at all and great on track as well...

How's it compare to the standard Golf R pad? any more aggressive?

For non-track use.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie

Thanks for details.
So the DS2500 is a good option?
I do not track but would like less dust than OE PP but same or better performance.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Very nice. Much involved in this mod?

Sort of. ShopDAP has the entire kit for sale. It takes 60-90 days to get to you, and it comes primed, meaning you have to get it painted. You also have to pay for shipping from overseas. It’s not cheap by any means, but fairly straight forward to put together and get it on the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blabbicc

Big thanks to Nate at New German Performance for doing the legwork on the following:

Big thanks to EB2429 on the below information:

Clubsport Bumper Conversion w/o ACC: *added 03/30/2017

5G0-807-217-LQ-GRU
5G0-805-915-N-9B9
5G0-805-901-041
5G0-805-903-G-041
5G0-805-904-G-041
5G0-807-027-041
5G0-807-028-041
5G0-853-949--9B9
5G0-853-950-J-9B9
5G0-853-677-AA-041
5G0-807-724-J
5G0-807-723-J
5G0-825-323-A
5G0-807-405-9B9
5G0-807-406-9B9
5G0-807-161-9B9
5G0-807-162-9B9
5G0-805-911-AG
5G0-805-912-R
5G0-805-969-M
5G0-805-970-L
Do you know the part number for the bumper mesh that has the cut-out for the ACC sensor? I have seen pictures of clubsport models with the ACC sensor but I can't find the part number anywhere.