GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAGIC/MAJESTY (eBay) 16.4 liter Intercooler

yakboyslim

Go Kart Champion

nate704

Go Kart Champion
What was the ambient temps?

Looks good. I thought I already showed the Rev9 didn't suck, and this is a better IC than that. Some people just like spending more money.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

sometimes people pay for the big brand name and reputation, not the "most bang for the buck"

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Personally I paid for customer service. These pics are of my IE IC that I opened 3 months after getting the package. They cross shipped me a second one no questions asked and included a UPS return label for the original. Pleasure doing business with them.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pieguy

Ready to race!
I honestly can't recall the ambient. Sorry. It was done in third. It was done in bay area December so I'm assuming high 60s.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

nate704

Go Kart Champion
Personally I paid for customer service. These pics are of my IE IC that I opened 3 months after getting the package. They cross shipped me a second one no questions asked and included a UPS return label for the original. Pleasure doing business with them.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

If this happens to the eBay ICs, you are SOL.

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
If this happens to the eBay ICs, you are SOL.

eBay and PayPal have systems in place if there are problems. Fortunately in my case the Magestic IC was properly packaged with sufficient dunnage to protect in shipping.

The picture of the IC reminded me of the scene from Ace Ventura Pet Detective, "UPS delivery". :D

Cudos on the customer service you received. Sounds like a stand up manufacture.

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
eBay and PayPal have systems in place if there are problems. Fortunately in my case the Magestic IC was properly packaged with sufficient dunnage to protect in shipping.

The picture of the IC reminded me of the scene from Ace Ventura Pet Detective, "UPS delivery". :D

Exactly! You have insurance with Paypal and Ebay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nate704

Go Kart Champion

A lot of "fine prints"

Last edited:

Oldschoolmk7

Go Kart Champion
Brand Boyz trying to justify paying 2-3x more. Lolz. This is a ebay IC thread.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Brand Boyz trying to justify paying 2-3x more. Lolz. This is a ebay IC thread.

I'm not saying it's a bad piece of kit or that you couldn't eventually achieve satisfaction if you received a faulty unit, just that there would be some additional delays, cost, and stress. I mean it's a hunk of metal with no moving parts. If I were going to take a risk on an off brand item it would be one of these or a down pipe. There just wasn't much data on Magic (besides a hair dryer LOL) when I picked up the IE and for $720 all in on Black Friday. There is no way I'd pay the $900+$40 shipping they want for it new.

BronxBomber

Ready to race!
Mine arrives Thursday. Fingers crossed. Up until recently it’s been in the mid to upper 80’s in Central Florida:(. Can you say heat soak and timing retard?

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie