GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

racerxxx

Ready to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When your co-worker cares just as much as you do about your new car. When he takes the company van he puts the cones out so no-one parks next to me. He was putting a trash can on my drivers side cause someone was parking in the no parking zone next to me.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
That's pretty normal. And I didn't park wrong. I'm in the last space all the way by the curb

Attachments

• img20180201_192446.jpg
    img20180201_192446.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 1,362

racerxxx

Ready to race!
What's really funny is we all pinch the curb to gain space, only for some chin strap to use it to their advantage. If we all go out I drop the family off and go park.....far away.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

rnam488

Ready to race!
I've come to the conclusion that most people don't park based on the lines, they park based on proximity to the cars next to the open spot. It's like the further you park over to the end, the closer the car is going to park next to your car, regardless of how far over the line they are. I park in the back of the lot to avoid all of this.

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Yup. Lazy, self-centered people park at the front, because... they're lazy and self-centered. Thus, the outer reaches of the parking lot are the safest spots. The extra exercise is a bonus!

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
screw all you people who dont have snow on the ground... its been sleeting/snowing/shitting here for a month...

Blueballs

Go Kart Newbie

2017 MK7 GTI 6spd manual
Rotifirm KPS 19x8.5 ET45
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ 245/35 19 squared
BC Racing BR Coilovers
Rolled fenders
Eurodyne Stage 2 91oct
DKM Stage 2 clutch
Lots more other goodies [emoji846]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loonster