wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
Tried to connect the ELM 327 :confused:

digitla mätare.JPG

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Just got it washed and sealant on. AAAAAND thanks maryland, once again. Fuckin people around here have ZERO respect for other people's stuff. Someone ran into me in a parking lot (scuffs on rear bumper) and someone else pinged my driver front fender, chip and dent.

Fuckin hate this state.

Exactly why I park as far away from other cars and cart corrals as possible

Navi

Autocross Champion
You think MD is bad? Try living in NY and commuting to NYC for work. MD is a pleasure in comparison, IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This. Living in NYC sucks.

Navi

Autocross Champion
You think MD is bad? Try living in NY and commuting to NYC for work. MD is a pleasure in comparison, IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This. Living in NYC sucks. My car is always getting fucked up

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf

bdelaney4000

Ready to race!
Fixed my dreaded CEL "knocks on woods". Rear o2 sensor was toast... at least the heating element anyways. While I was at it, also fixed a leaking exhaust clamp and topped off the air in my tires. All in all not a bad weekend. :)

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Fixed my dreaded CEL "knocks on woods". Rear o2 sensor was toast... at least the heating element anyways. While I was at it, also fixed a leaking exhaust clamp and topped off the air in my tires. All in all not a bad weekend. :)

Which sensor did you go with?

slow12s

Ready to race!
Tried to connect the ELM 327 :confused:

View attachment 19108

what is the benefit of an elm 327 if you already have an obd11? just curious, I just got my first android so will be ordering obd11 and looking into all my other options

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
Put on new (metal) hub rings from tire rack on Enkei rs05 wheels. Replaced the (plastic) old ones, and damn is this car smoother now. Discount had already double checked the balancing, the new rings did the trick. Feels great at 80-100 now than it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Put on new (metal) hub rings from tire rack on Enkei rs05 wheels. Replaced the (plastic) old ones, and damn is this car smoother now. Discount had already double checked the balancing, the new rings did the trick. Feels great at 80-100 now than it did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How much did they charge you for the metal ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk