GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

armedferret

Ready to race!
That is legally retarded on their part, wow. Why lose out on the sales to MD if they can legally send them there? Seems really dumb.

I get it man, and I support my local outdoor supply store plenty. I wish to get into reloading eventually, and I live in Ohio, so maybe when I do I could check out said honey hole. I like honey.

It's on the philly end of PA. Not *IN* philly, just the eastern side. I say no further. :D

takemorepills

Ready to race!
I just realized I need to buy a new firearm that will fit into the drawer under the seat of my GTI. Does anyone have any recommendations of a nice, reliable firearm that fits in that little drawer?

Christmas present for myself!

codered911

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK8
I toss mine in the glove box, wish it would lock for when I go into the post office and other places I can't carry legally, but I use a inexpensive car safe strapped to the rails under the seat.

I use to live in MD, and they have some very liberal gun laws and when I moved up there for work I stayed in VA for that very reason.

Joel

Ready to race!
Usually have a Springfield XDS .45 in the under seat drawer.
Just got back from sighting in my .308 at 100 yards.

armedferret

Ready to race!
Hadn't even considered a new Glock, I don't keep up on the industry and all I know is my Glock 21 doesn't fit in there. Definitely gonna check this one out!

Commander 1911 fits nicely too. At least single-stack ones do.

Thankfully I don't need to put a firearm in my car. Maryland is completely void of crime because it's all but impossible to get a CCW permit. It's for the children and shit ya know?

takemorepills

Ready to race!

Thankfully I don't need to put a firearm in my car. Maryland is completely void of crime because it's all but impossible to get a CCW permit. It's for the children and shit ya know?

Just stick to places with "No Guns Allowed" signs and you'll be perfectly safe.;)

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie

You could move to Delaware. We have CCW. All you have to do is get five non-family references, place your name and address in a newspaper classified ad for ten days stating you own a firearm and would love to be burglarized, pay the $500ish, get fingerprints and photos done, take class, come up with reason why you need ccw, and then leave it up to the arbitrary decision of the judge.

Don’tcha just love blue states?

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
I just realized I need to buy a new firearm that will fit into the drawer under the seat of my GTI. Does anyone have any recommendations of a nice, reliable firearm that fits in that little drawer?

Christmas present for myself!
CZ 75's and P07's fit nicely under the seat with room for spare mags in the tray. Most sub-compacts should fit in the tray.

Last edited:

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I usually have a Shield in that drawer.

Only problem is it would take a weekend to draw it.