GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Factory air duct with dual cut outs

Slick99

Ready to race!
I found this piece for €14 at the oemvwshop.com but the international shipping is costing way too much almost €90 in total. Is there any website which sell in cheaper shipping cost. Here is the link

https://m.oemvwshop.com/5Q0129849-air-intake-trim-plate-p953879/

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Slick99

Ready to race!
Yes, there is. See post #44 above.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Thanks, m idiot for not checking out first.

Slick99

Ready to race!
Thanks for the part number! Ordered it this afternoon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Have u recieved it? I have ordered 3 days back and still no emails or confirmation of delivery from cars245, also what are the shipping charges?

Last edited:

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Have u recieved it? I have ordered 3 days back and still no emails or confirmation of delivery from cars245, also what are the shipping charges?

I ordered mine from them on the 12th and just received shipping confirmation yesterday..

Slick99

Ready to race!
I ordered mine from them on the 12th and just received shipping confirmation yesterday..
What was the shipping charges? Coz they are charging $51 for express delivery, is it worth it?

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
What was the shipping charges? Coz they are charging $51 for express delivery, is it worth it?

I opted for standard shipping as I wasn't in any rush.. Shipping was around 3.00 and the part was 17.45. Again this was ordered from Cars245.. Not sure what other vendors are charging..

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S

Not yet. Haven't been shipped yet. Ordered on 8/14. The shipping charge is $2.95.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Slick99

Ready to race!
I opted for standard shipping as I wasn't in any rush.. Shipping was around 3.00 and the part was 17.45. Again this was ordered from Cars245.. Not sure what other vendors are charging..
Well they say only can do express shipping to my address, no standard shipping option for me. Other vendors are charging more on shipping.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Just received mine. Ordered on the 12th..

Took only a few minutes to snap it in

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Just received mine. Ordered on the 12th..

Took only a few minutes to snap it in

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Nice! Mine was in the customs in NY since 8/28. So hopefully it will arrive any day now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk