GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Selling my APR intake with the CTS turbo inlet pipe & silicone coolant hose to tuck it under the intake. The intake tab had a tiny crack so I fixed it with black silicone months ago and it's still in great condition. The second carbon fiber piece is included with the sai filter & original boxes. Slowly parting my car away in case you're wondering and the other items are not for sale at the moment as I haven't removed them yet.

$400 for everything and you know that's a deal

818-813-4338

Bump! Intake has been removed and cleaned. There's the picture of the baby crack I repaired. It doesn't even show when it's installed.
$340 for the 2 pieces + coolant hose
Or
$400 for the 2 pieces + coolant + cts turbo inlet pipe

Last edited:

VOA West

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking to beef up the suspension on my Golf TSi. Anyone have some stock GTI springs and shocks that'd like to unload? I'm in Long Beach.

You might want to research the front strut housings in your TSI. If I remember correctly they are 50mm and the GTI's are 55mm.

vw671

Autocross Newbie
One brand new OZ 19 x 8.5 ET47 Leggera HLT. This is only for a SINGLE wheel which is brand new and a tire has NEVER been mounted on. It is in PERFECT condition not even a scratch. I was thinking about buying them for my car once and wanted to see it in person but decided on buying other wheels. I got busy at work and totally forgot to return is one. Sells for $450+shipping at Tirerack.
https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=W01961202BRG&wheelMake=O.Z.&wheelModel=Leggera%20HLT&wheelFinish=Bright%20Race%20Grey&showRear=no&autoMake=Volkswagen&autoModel=Golf+R&autoYear=2016&autoModClar=

Selling for $300, buyer must pick up (San Diego).

Thank you.

Last edited:

rr1santos

Ready to race!
One brand new OZ 19 x 8.5 ET47 Leggera HLT. To his is only for a SINGLE wheel which is brand new and a tire has NEVER been mounted on. It is in PERFECT condition not even a scratch. I was thinking about buying them for my car once and wanted to see it in person but decided on buying other wheels. I got busy at work and totally forgot to return is one. Sells for $450+shipping at Tirerack.
https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Whe...n&autoModel=Golf+R&autoYear=2016&autoModClar=

Selling for $300, buyer must pick up (San Diego).

Thank you.

nextdoor neighbor discount? lol

oskarmellow

CTS Intake - Bought new Dec '16 from modded euros: $300
GFB DV+ - Bought new Oct '16: $100
BFI Heavy Weight Shift Knob SCHWARZ - Golf Ball + Leather boot (Red stitching): $200

Very little use - my car still only has ~5000 miles.

I'm in Irvine

Last edited:

Frank Reynolds

Go Kart Newbie
I'm in the Malibu and Ventura County area. Just throwing this out there to see if there is any interest....

I have a Jackson 7 string guitar and Line 6 Spider V30 combo amp I'd be interested in trading for some fun MK7 parts. If anyone is interested PM me and we can hopefully work something out. I'm open to parts, as my car is pretty much stock. If no interest, that's cool, just strapped for cash right now. My MK3 wheel whore and front end swap days are over. Thanks, adulthood! lol

soto

Passed Driver's Ed
WTB: Looking for a direct fit intercooler. I'm looking at either APR, Wagner, IE, CTS or Unitronic. I have cash ready and I'm ready to buy today.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
pm me if you got 19" vmr, neuspeed, oem audi, vw or oz wheels for sale. or willing to trade for new 19" vw motorsport wheels

Last edited:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
**pending sale**

Set of four 19" VW Motorsport wheels 19x8 ET41, brand new in boxes. Anthracite color. Never mounted

Asking $900

Last edited:

Pacific German

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
For sale is a CTS Turbo Intake system for 2015+ VW Golf, GTI, Golf R

Comes with the secondary air breather for California cars

Wrapped in DEI Golf Reflective wrap to keep air temperature down and maximize power.

Will also fit A3, S3, TT, TTS with slight modification.

Looking to get $299. Will trade for stock 18" GTI wheels plus cash. Also open to some 18-19" aftermarket wheels. PM me

New was $400 plus $50 in DEI reflective wrap

somerset9

Go Kart Newbie
FS--OEM Watkins Glen wheels.
Complete pics here: http://imgur.com/a/2DkKG
Two are in very good condition, hardly any curb rash. Two have as much curb rash as a bonehead such as myself would have after a year of ownership.

$450 without tires

Also for sale--VMR V718 18x8.5 ET45
In perfect condition. Never been mounted since they've been powder coated a month ago

$650

ajdonner

Passed Driver's Ed
SOLD.
JB1 V1 w/ data cable for sale. $300 OBO. Have had for ~25k miles. Thinking of going to stage 1.5. In North County SD if you want to meet rather than have shipped.

Last edited:

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
For sale oem mk7 golf R intercooler. I took it off my car at 16k miles in perfect condition. I will include the hoses it's all packed up and ready. I'll be at fastivus if anyone wants to pick it up there. Asking for $250 cash picked up. Located in the Glendale Burbank area if anyone wants to buy it before fastivus.

mto386

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 Golf R
For sale oem mk7 golf R intercooler. I took it off my car at 16k miles in perfect condition. I will include the hoses it's all packed up and ready. I'll be at fastivus if anyone wants to pick it up there. Asking for $250 cash picked up. Located in the Glendale Burbank area if anyone wants to buy it before fastivus.

Is it gold plated or something? You can get these for $230 brand new.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/intercooler/5q0145803s/