GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

1slwgti

Passed Driver's Ed
FT: Austins+Cash

Hi, would anyone like to trade their wheels for my Austins. They r in great shape with no curb rash. I am preferably looking for Cadiz or Nogaro but are interested in aftermarket wheels as well. Please let me know :))

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Selling my APR intake with the CTS turbo inlet pipe & silicone coolant hose to tuck it under the intake. The intake tab had a tiny crack so I fixed it with black silicone months ago and it's still in great condition. The second carbon fiber piece is included with the sai filter & original boxes. Slowly parting my car away in case you're wondering and the other items are not for sale at the moment as I haven't removed them yet.

$400 for everything and you know that's a deal

818-813-4338

Last edited:

mk7rip

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7
Selling my APR intake with the CTS turbo inlet pipe & silicone coolant hose to tuck it under the intake. The intake tab had a tiny crack so I fixed it with black silicone months ago and it's still in great condition. The second carbon fiber piece is included with the sai filter & original boxes. Slowly parting my car away in case you're wondering and the other items are not for sale at the moment as I haven't removed them yet.

818-813-4338

Pics of the crack and how you fixed it?

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
I have stock gti suspension but would need to trade or purchase some coils or springs from your buddy

He actually has a blown shock in the rear because he hit something in the road pretty bad. I figured no one on here was going to sell just one shock so he is willing to buy a full set of suspension to just refresh his. /wouldn't really make sense to have one aftermarket strut and the rest be oem.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Pics of the crack and how you fixed it?

Text me and ill send one later if you're interested. Black silicone.. used a q-tip and applied it on the baby crack

818 813 4338

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Thule roof rack

The foot pack, fairing, and crossbars are from Thule. The bike trays are Yakima. The fork clamps have locks and I have two keys. I also have two 15x100 fork adapters. One of the clips that attach the fairing to the rack broke, but my ghetto zip tie fix works pretty well:D.

I need to get rid of this for a hitch rack.

The towers are for raised roof rails...like the ones on a VW Jetta wagon. They should fit any similar roof rail.

They are in generally pretty good condition. I never let them just sit on the car. I'd take them off and store it in the garage when not being used.

$325 obo

https://www.thule.com/en-us/us/roof-rack/accessories/thule-crossroad-foot-pack-_-13900

https://www.thule.com/en-us/us/roof-rack/roof-bars/thule-squarebar-50-_-3565

The rack is in Valencia.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

818-813-4338

bump