GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicagoland Chat Thread

I think so too! So happy for them and all the fans :) They're a fresh team. I see repeats in their future. Glad the city has a nice distraction at least for a few days considering their daily crime sheet.

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Just stumbled upon this thread now! Just wanted to swing by and say hi! We're a shop in Wood Dale and we've got a MK7 GTI shop car of our own and are always developing and testing new parts!

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Just stumbled upon this thread now! Just wanted to swing by and say hi! We're a shop in Wood Dale and we've got a MK7 GTI shop car of our own and are always developing and testing new parts!
hello!
i grew up in Chicago, but currently work in houston

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

SuperDuper

Go Kart Newbie
Anyone here have Ed's or Helix headlights? I'd like some input, and maybe to be able to see them in person before I make a purchase.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
^i got em, live not too far from ya.

gotta say worth it man. the LED 'u's are not PERFECTLY fluid looking like the oem stuff (you can kinda see the hotspots of the leds) and they glow a little more blue-ish than i would like, but those are small gripes and honestly the oem stuff has the same issue.

Otherwise they are holding up great, great quality, everything else is good!

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
^i got em, live not too far from ya.

gotta say worth it man. the LED 'u's are not PERFECTLY fluid looking like the oem stuff (you can kinda see the hotspots of the leds) and they glow a little more blue-ish than i would like, but those are small gripes and honestly the oem stuff has the same issue.

Otherwise they are holding up great, great quality, everything else is good!

How west are you? I'm in the Yorkville area and have seen a car similar to yours cruising around, is that you?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
^I don't quite go that way, but anywhere in Dupage County pretty much. I work on I-90 and take a few ways to get there!

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I see Mk7's all over my area (Algonquin, Lake in the Hills, Crystal Lake.) I know a couple of the guys but not everyone haha

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Theres none in my area! the few ive seen are (wait for it) chick cars!