GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
[emoji115]these would be a good deal as long as you keep in mind that these prices includes all incentives ( VW loyalty, VW finance, grads, military, expecting mothers...... lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also have to add destination and dealer fee (~$1,200) + TTL.

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
For the North East I dealt with Trend VW in NJ for my GTI Sport. An Excellent sales experience. Negotiated price over the phone, allowed me to use the SCCA discount. Showed up at dealership, no surprises, was out of there in about 20 minutes with my new car.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
For the North East I dealt with Trend VW in NJ for my GTI Sport. An Excellent sales experience. Negotiated price over the phone, allowed me to use the SCCA discount. Showed up at dealership, no surprises, was out of there in about 20 minutes with my new car.

I like the sound of this.

king12sky

Ready to race!
Just got a 17 3 days 2 days ago. GTI Autobahn 13 miles on the OD else i wouldnt get it either. Deal came up to $33,800ish w/ Florida taxes and license fees included. Got a $5,800 discount over invoice.

implosive_disgorgence

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si
Dropped off my tdi to wait in the dealers lot for the buyback.

Picked up a 2017 CSG Gti S 6 speed ~26,700 msrp 20,700 sale price before taxes and fee's. Best bang for your buck in the sport compact class by far.

kairojya

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn, reading about some of the deals you all got makes me wish I researched a bit more. However, I'm very happy with the trade in value I got (couldn't get any other local dealer to come close).

17 DBP GTI Sport DSG
  • $30,235.00 MSRP
  • $27,235 price before fees
  • No tax since I traded down
  • Monster mats and roadside kit I believe were my only "options"

More info on my car and trade-in here: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26339

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
I'll post the details of my deal after Saturday, I'm hoping to drive to Maryland and have everything go smoothly on the deal. I'm trading in my 2012 Audi S4, DSG for an autobahn manual GTi.

I too almost closed a deal with Trend VW but the dealer in MD offered almost 2k more on the trade and was selling their car for 1k less so almost a difference of 3k difference.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Spooled1

Passed Driver's Ed
I'll post the details of my deal after Saturday, I'm hoping to drive to Maryland and have everything go smoothly on the deal. I'm trading in my 2012 Audi S4, DSG for an autobahn manual GTi.

I too almost closed a deal with Trend VW but the dealer in MD offered almost 2k more on the trade and was selling their car for 1k less so almost a difference of 3k difference.

Nice work!

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
17' GTi Autobahn Manual
$35,535 MSRP
$29,998 sale price plus taxes and registration (this is without using loyalty)

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I ended up in my '17 GTI SE 6MT for $26,059 before loyalty rebate, taxes and whatnot. They let me pick it up prior to my buyback with a small deposit and put down the rest of the down-payment I wanted to do after the funds from VW cleared. It came with rubber mats in the "trunk", not sure if they're normally included or not.

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
I see you stick to one type of car.. nice car. Are you happy with the car? What are you averaging in mpg?
I picked it up with 6 miles on the odometer, it was a 11/16 build date too! I love it, i thought i would feel like a downgrade versus the S4 but it feels like such an expensive car for the price point, even compared to my wife's 2016 loaded out Audi S3 which stickered at $53k.

I'm really loving this MK7. It's been 4 days of ownership and I'm gonna hit 500 miles on my way home from work today, overall I'm averaging 29.5 MPGs versus the 18.5 MPG overall when I had the S4.

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
I ended up in my '17 GTI SE 6MT for $26,059 before loyalty rebate, taxes and whatnot. They let me pick it up prior to my buyback with a small deposit and put down the rest of the down-payment I wanted to do after the funds from VW cleared. It came with rubber mats in the "trunk", not sure if they're normally included or not.
Excellent price, the best i was getting an SE for without loyalty was $27,200. Best of luck to you on your purchase and the new car!