GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slammed MK7 Thread

Misfit_MKR

Ready to race!
I want to bag the R but I feel like I would get hate from the community lol
Can I show my mk4? :D

Love for the mk4.. but I would hate to see such a high performance vehicle dragging around. But I respect the work put in by others on whatever they do so.. to each their own [emoji119]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mx425

Got my wagon finished up over the weekend. Pretty pumped on how it turned out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
Love for the mk4.. but I would hate to see such a high performance vehicle dragging around. But I respect the work put in by others on whatever they do so.. to each their own [emoji119]

Bagged MK4R32's so wut?

lower it

_baz

Ready to race!

Dude, I had 2 mk4's and bagged them both. Then I bought a B7 Audi A4 - bagged that too.

My MK7 is currently on just springs but if you want to bag a car then do it !

Its your car so get it slammed ! :)

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
^ what are your specs? Seems too low to be springs... looks great!

Blade3562

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
None
Put my BCs on finally. (only got the fronts done tonight, rears tomorrow.) Need to raise the front a little bit, they dropped a lot more than I ever expected lol. Need to straighten out my fender lip, I nailed a really bad bump on the cleveland roads and it caught both of them.

Erik_DK

Static! Running a set of gepfeffert v2 by KW with adjustable top mounts. 20" Mercedes Alanz 8,5 et61 with 15mm spacer in the back and 20mm in the front.

Lots of beautiful cars in this thread!

Edit: also running some wider front fenders by mücke, 3cm wider each side

Blade3562

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
None
Finally all on! BC Racing Extreme drops. Rears are maxed up due to offset. (18x8et35 with a 225/40R18 BFGoodrich G-Force Comp 2 A/S) now to straighten those mucked fenders from the blown stock shocks lol. 11.25 hub to fender on front and 11.75 hub to fender on rear.

asecondfaster

Ready to race!
Finally all on! BC Racing Extreme drops. Rears are maxed up due to offset. (18x8et35 with a 225/40R18 BFGoodrich G-Force Comp 2 A/S) now to straighten those mucked fenders from the blown stock shocks lol. 11.25 hub to fender on front and 11.75 hub to fender on rear.

Nice setup! I have bc's as well. I'm too scared to go low due to hit rear fender which it already did but it could have been worse if I lowered it more. I would recommend you to get ECS street shield plate.

DATGTI

Banned
ladies and gentlemen, let the BC racing coils on the car be evidence enough that when you cheap out you get cheap looking results. how's that leeean going on that thing? looks like a white boy trying to put hydrolics on his 1.8t but pockets are not too deep