GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver

rsfVW

We had a meet-up this past Sunday over at Red Rocks. 4 new golf R's, 2 new GTI's and some sweet mk3, mk2 VW's joined us. Lets attempt to merge that group and people on here soon!

Hey guys. Yep, first post here. I was one of the GTI's mentioned above: 2016 SE 4dr 6MT w/PP and LP. That meet up was a ton of fun.

I'm in the Westminster/Broomfield area but work downtown and drive all over. So, you may see me around. This is my first VW and am loving it. I've had many Subarus and other cars. I took delivery of the GTI in Houston and drove back. For that reason, accounting for Texas talking to Colorado about registration, titles, etc, I feel like I'm going to have my paper plate for quite a while, so I'm even easier to spot!

JakeFromStateFarm

Ready to race!
Anyone know of an experienced local willing to install springs? Or a shop that will do it for a fair price?

So far Hardey's quoted me $475 and 3zero3 quoted me $850 (I'm not kidding) just for labor.

Afrobaron

Ready to race!
Anyone know of an experienced local willing to install springs? Or a shop that will do it for a fair price?

So far Hardey's quoted me $475 and 3zero3 quoted me $850 (I'm not kidding) just for labor.

Try Bluewater Performance. They did my tail light coding and have heard many good reviews about them.

vdub10golf

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 Mk6 Golf
There's a guy at my dealership that did it for around $150ish for my springs, I think he charged a little more for coils.

JakeFromStateFarm

Ready to race!

JakeFromStateFarm

Ready to race!
There's a guy at my dealership that did it for around $150ish for my springs, I think he charged a little more for coils.

That would be by far the cheapest I've seen so far. What dealership do you go to?

I'm down for a meet up sometime in the summer. Well, because I just got my order slip for my 2016 GTi "S" 6 speed, LP, Night Blue yesterday. I'm anticipating a 2-3 month wait, hopefully not longer.