GOLFMKV

FIRST!!

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI

twodotfive

Ready to race!
Oh blueteam...starting this section off the right way i see...

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
when is the mk7 due to release over in NA anyways? i'm not too sure i like the new styling to be honest. granted the mk6 did grow on me after a while

twodotfive

Ready to race!
when is the mk7 due to release over in NA anyways? i'm not too sure i like the new styling to be honest. granted the mk6 did grow on me after a while

I believe in 2014. Yeah, I'm not a big fan right now either but i also have a feeling that it will grow on me in the upcoming year haha.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

i have thought about the same thing until i look at the pictures, its not bad in my opinion but the rear end taillights...ehhh, as for gti stripes thru headlights..clearing that would be my first mod that is if i get a mkvii:D

doyler56

IM OVER IN GERMANY SAT IN THE GOLF MK 7 TODAY LOOKS BETTER QUALITY THAN THE MK6 WHICH I HAVE THE 140bhp TDI DSG I ACTUALLY LIKE THE STEERING WHEEL ESP BEEN FLAT AT THE BOTTOM ARE ALL MK 7 GOLFS BUTTON START I HOPE TO GET THE 2.0 TDI 150bhp NEXT YEAR

vwman

Go Kart Champion
No button start is an optionaL extra in some markets..
If you're still sitting in the car ! please find out what the button marked 'A' is for its aside of the gearstick.
Thanks.

vwman

Go Kart Champion
Ok Merog has confirmed its the on/off switch for the Blue Technology stop/start engine facility