GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LIVE from Paris Show: Debut of 2013 GTI and Golf [Photos]

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion
Don't see why it wouldn't be - plenty of mainstream oil companies in the US carry quality Diesel

That's a good one...LOL, the quality of diesel in the US sucks. Contamination from water or gas is a constant threat here. :(

TDR-380

Passed Driver's Ed
That's a good one...LOL, the quality of diesel in the US sucks. Contamination from water or gas is a constant threat here. :(

Poor yanks :(

Reminds me of Poland - I avoid tanking up when I go see the in-laws. I get horrendous MPG's when I use their performance diesel.

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion
Poor yanks :(

Reminds me of Poland - I avoid tanking up when I go see the in-laws. I get horrendous MPG's when I use their performance diesel.

Yeah it sucks, but hey I get to own tons of bad ass assault rifles.... fair trade :)

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
Wonder what the bolt pattern and offset is?

I would assume the bolt pattern and offset would be very similar to the current setup. Maybe a slightly more aggressive on the Sport Package to accommodate the larger brakes. That is if the sport package gets a different set of wheels.

Esteban Yobs

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone else notice that the power logo on the volume knob still turns :(

I hope the US gets some of the EU options this time around (auto climate, auto headlights, all those other fancy buttons...). My GTI will be going on 4yrs by the time it hits the US. I was looking forward to the A3, but since that's not coming here I might get a fully loaded mk7 instead.

AF-MKVI

Go Kart Champion
mk 4 to 5 were different the 5 and 6 were identical and now a new frame and all I'm assuming VW is following a pattern. No pun intended.

Looks like same suspension and brakes as MKVI, should stay the same pattern.