GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk7 on order

lesvw123

Ready to race!
i just ordered my mk7 gt150 tdi in cw added park assist and a rear camera, i was going to do an 18" wheel upgrade but not liking the serron wheels ,delivery sometime in january
anybody know if the wheels the same fitting as the mk6 pcd112

Last edited:

Hello_Mr_Mo

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi there! I'm new to this forum and new to buying a new car from a dealership but wanted to find out it you had any success with negotiating on the price of your Mk7? I'm interested in the 1.4 TSI GT Petrol Manual 5 door.

lesvw123

Ready to race!
Hi there! I'm new to this forum and new to buying a new car from a dealership but wanted to find out it you had any success with negotiating on the price of your Mk7? I'm interested in the 1.4 TSI GT Petrol Manual 5 door.
In my experience do not take the first price they give you try other dealers and use the Internet .
I am trading in a scirocco 2 tdi ,the first price they offered me I actually told them to go and look at it again or I would take my business elsewhere I ended up with another £1000 out of them.
I think a lot of people take the first price they are given stand your ground as in the present climate they need the business

Hello_Mr_Mo

Passed Driver's Ed
Thank for the tips Les. Do you mind if I ask yo how much you managed to knock off the On The Road (OTR) price? The model I'm after is about £23,500 including metallic paint, and I'm not sure if asking them for a grand off is taking the mickey as I don't want to be shown the door! Lol. Not sure if trading in my Polo will help with getting them to move on the price but I've heard from a few friends that taking out a PCP or Solutions package as they call it might help.

lesvw123

Ready to race!
Thank for the tips Les. Do you mind if I ask yo how much you managed to knock off the On The Road (OTR) price? The model I'm after is about £23,500 including metallic paint, and I'm not sure if asking them for a grand off is taking the mickey as I don't want to be shown the door! Lol. Not sure if trading in my Polo will help with getting them to move on the price but I've heard from a few friends that taking out a PCP or Solutions package as they call it might help.

hi i have ordered a 2 ltr tdi gt 150 white with park assit rear camera
£23520

lesvw123

Ready to race!
Awesome. Please be sure to post pics and your driving impressions!
I have been told it will be at the dealership on the 7 th or 8th and then it will take a few days to transfer my reg plate I will take a pic of it at the dealers,
My new19in bbs ck in anthracite are sitting ready to go on the car so I will post more pics then

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
I have been told it will be at the dealership on the 7 th or 8th and then it will take a few days to transfer my reg plate I will take a pic of it at the dealers,
My new19in bbs ck in anthracite are sitting ready to go on the car so I will post more pics then

Looking forward to them! :D

lesvw123

Ready to race!
Can't wait to see the pics! Lucky man!
here it is in its wrapping not the best of pics