GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flow One Wheels

Mother

Go Kart Newbie
Well, I don't think anyone else has posted a set of these yet so I went for it.

Only sold on Tire Rack and at ~$800/set they are pretty reasonably priced.

I went with 18x8.5 +45 with 235/40/18 Falken RT615K+ tires.

I'll get them mounted this weekend and post back with pics on the car!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
I had my eye on these as well. Their website says they are 9.22 kg or 20.3 lbs roughly. For a flow formed wheel in 18" I figured it could be lighter but I love how this wheel looks.

Post up when you get them on the car!

Mother

Go Kart Newbie
These are the F3 in Gloss Gunmetal. They definitely look darker in person than in the pics, which I like.

They are listed at 21.9 lbs for the 18x8.5. Not the lightest, but certainly lighter than stock.

I really thought the bronze would look great on my Night Blue car, but they only have them in 8" wide and I was figured the 8.5" had a better chance at being slightly concave on the face. Not a lot of pics out there to go by since they are so new so I just went with my gut.

I have a set of springs that should arrive today so hopefully I'll have time to do them this weekend as well for the full effect.

Last edited:

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Looks great! 615's are fantastic tires for the money. Dry grip is almost as good as it gets for the class.

Mother

Go Kart Newbie
(4) Required centering ring
(4) Retaining clip for AL-P rings

retaining clip for rings?

There's a small groove inside the wheel and the clip looks like a piece of wire or a snap ring that goes in the groove so the centering rings don't fall out when you take the wheels off the car.

Mother

Go Kart Newbie
Finished my spring install after dark so I only had time for a couple quick pics but I'm happy with the results! Springs may settle a little as it's been driven zero miles so far.