GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New profile posts

Will, to close the loop on the wheels, I don't think I can use them because of the RS4s. I wasn't able to use the 245/40-18s I bought and, even thought the 17" are an inch smaller diameter, I am afraid they would still rub on my setup.
Good luck with them,
Bern
Will_
Will_
Sounds good - although I'd be extremely surprised if they didn't fit. I went from 255/35/18 to 245/40/17 setup with no issues, so if the 255/35/18 works then this should. Let me know if you want me to bring one or two by for a test fit :)
Bernb6
Bernb6
My right rear was rubbing on both the fender liner as well as the gas filler under very gentle driving. I wouldn't know for sure if these were OK until some high speed maneuvers so I think I still need to pass on them.
Reactions: Will_
Thank you for recommending a detailer. Could you please give their contact info? Thank you
Hey I saw that you installed CSS front bushings. How do you like them? Any further updates. In particular I’m trying to have my Gti crash less on potholes and have a bit more control on my 2 track days a year.
Thank you!
i was curious how you fixed your drl headlight issue in the end. The thread you started never had a conclusion.
2019 GTI S - 6 speed manual
Unitronic 3" downpipe
FMIC
CAI
Engine/transmission mount
Dogbone insert
24mm RSB
Euro short shifter
Resonated catback
Interested in the Austins. Do you have pics?

Shipping would be to Milwaukee WI area. Have you shipped wheels before?

I'd go $450 shipped?

678 492 7350 text or email amarq10@gmail.com

Andy
R
robcorn
Please check my original post for photos I just posted. And I can't go below $400 plus shipping, sorry.
A
amarq17
How much would it cost to ship to 53072?
Hi
I too have “55” calipers on my 2018 fwd Sportwagen, can I upgrade to 312mm brake pads and discs by just ordering the caliper carrier?
Thank you
golfdave
golfdave
NO. The caliper requires a 57mm piston to work the best. Some have tried it with the 55mm piston & ended up swapping to the 57mm piston caliper as fitted to the 312mm brakes from the factory (GTD/GTI & DCC package on a lesser spec model) info here:- my how to guide