GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Your favorite Microfiber Towel Brands!

stillwellm10

Ready to race!
As the title suggests I'm looking to find some quality microfiber towels for drying the exterior as well as an all purpose cleaning towel for interior surfaces. I'm currently using Chemical Guys MIC_507_03 - Professional Grade Premium Microfiber Towel with Silk Edges, Gold 24" x 16." They are starting to lose their effectiveness even after properly washing them for the past couple years. I'm looking to find other recommendations that you guys love and trust to use on your paint/interior cleaning.

Thanks again! :)

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
As the title suggests I'm looking to find some quality microfiber towels for drying the exterior as well as an all purpose cleaning towel for interior surfaces. I'm currently using Chemical Guys MIC_507_03 - Professional Grade Premium Microfiber Towel with Silk Edges, Gold 24" x 16." They are starting to lose their effectiveness even after properly washing them for the past couple years. I'm looking to find other recommendations that you guys love and trust to use on your paint/interior cleaning.

Thanks again! :)

I have started using Walmart edge less towels.
Feel good work well. I think light blue is the best color as they show less staining after wash and reuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I have started using Walmart edge less towels.
Feel good work well. I think light blue is the best color as they show less staining after wash and reuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Almost forgot, the rag co dark blue released a lot of dye onto my other MFs. Yes, I should have washed them separate first time, but come on......

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!
The best towels I've used and the only ones I've purchased for the last few years are the Kirkland signature microfiber on Amazon. A 36 pack goes for around $27 and they are great. Soft but not too soft, I use them for everything from waterless washing to polishing/wax clean up. I've never had any scratch issues and they hold up well.

JD-1

Ready to race!
I like the rag company eagle edgeless 500 for applying quick detailer

For drying I use ragg company pluffle towel

Otherwise I like the AMMO NYC towels for other uses.

IceBerg4k1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Any and everything from The Rag Company. I almost exclusively use their towels these days. The whole Eagle Edgless lineup is awesome. Their Dry Me a River towel is my go to drying towel. My next upgrade will be to the Platinum Pluffle for drying.

jybyrd

Go Kart Champion
I use Rag Co. Minx and Pluffle pretty much exclusively. I have tried their others, but keep reaching for those 2 all the time.

The giant pluffles (20x40 or something) are fantastic for drying.