GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Xenon look Main/DRL/Park light bulb

Golfing1

Passed Driver's Ed
:cool:Try this on Google - New XENCN H15 12V 15/55W 5300K Blue Diamond Car Light Bulbs Halogen Headlight. I bought a pair and they are fabulous. The photo shows DRL on, not main beam.

Attachments

• IMG_0106a.JPG
    IMG_0106a.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,883
Last edited:

bigmac

Try this on Google - New XENCN H15 12V 15/55W 5300K Blue Diamond Car Light Bulbs Halogen Headlight. I bought a pair and they are fabulous.

Hi mate. I bought them as well. However, I am having trouble to fit them in. I have already removed the H15 bulb and holder out of the headlight unit. I couldn't replace the bulb because I have no idea how to take the H15 bulb out of that bloody holder/adapter. Could you tell me how to replace it?

Thanks.

Golfing1

Passed Driver's Ed
There seems to be a clip on the side opposite the electrical contacts - I put a small flat blade screwdriver between the bulb and holder at that point and prised them apart. I'll try and take a photo...by the way if you touch the glass part with your fingers be sure to wipe the glass down with meths before installing.

Attachments

• IMG_0107.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 2,483
Last edited:

Golfing1

Passed Driver's Ed
Quite easy - the owners manual shows how to get the bulb out (page 393 in the one that came with my car). The main/DRL/park is a lot easier to get at than the dip. See my reply to bigmac above for getting the bulb and bulb holder apart.