GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wuste 2017

2011 CSG GTI

Ready to race!
Hey Guys,

Happy Monday, I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to see if anyone will be going to Wuste 2017 or have gone last year? I want to know what their experience was like. If it turns out that most of us are going to Wuste 2017, maybe we can plan a west la/santa monica/dtla/valley/OC/any other city nearby to caravan to Vegas

Hope to hear back from all you guy soon

Thanks

GTIMK7T

Ready to race!
I'll be going from DTLA!

Hey Guys,

Happy Monday, I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to see if anyone will be going to Wuste 2017 or have gone last year? I want to know what their experience was like. If it turns out that most of us are going to Wuste 2017, maybe we can plan a west la/santa monica/dtla/valley/OC/any other city nearby to caravan to Vegas

Hope to hear back from all you guy soon

Thanks

2011 CSG GTI

Ready to race!
Oof, just found out about when WUSTE was... and I might be able to go on the 2nd/3rd, even!

Wonder if it's too late to get registration, arg!

Registration is still available. My friend and I are going from the 2nd to the 4th:D

2011 CSG GTI

Ready to race!
Allow a Mk6 to join the mk7 caravan? Fresh meat here trying to experience Wuste this year.:cool:

Come one, come all! Im about to get my MK7 so it'll be my first time too! ;)

dparkford

I'm going, trying to set up a caravan from SD leaving Thursday afternoon (6/1). Or meet somewhere on the 15 for the LA/OC peeps.

Wuste is awesome, it's totally different than a regular "show". and it is as crazy or as mellow as you make it.

2011 CSG GTI

Ready to race!
I'm going, trying to set up a caravan from SD leaving Thursday afternoon (6/1). Or meet somewhere on the 15 for the LA/OC peeps.

Wuste is awesome, it's totally different than a regular "show". and it is as crazy or as mellow as you make it.

Ive never been, but that sounds so awesome!

I will be leaving morning on 6/2, since I have night class on 6/1!

2011 CSG GTI

Ready to race!
You going for the whole weekend? Might do a turn around but want to leave Friday too

What do you mean by turn around? yeah ill be leaving friday, if anyone wants to caravan, on friday too, we can set that up