a few minor cosmetic defects.

local pickup only, local to mission Viejo CA

$200

sold

Last edited:

six.k

Car(s)
16' GTI DSG EQT
can you post some picture? im in highland park looking to replace my beat-up and poorly repaired by dealer stock austins.

six.k

Car(s)
16' GTI DSG EQT
more like a 7/10? i cant really tell if they are scratches or not but,

picture one looks like curb rash in three places with some scratches on the machined face as well.
picture two seems good
picture 3 I can't tell whether the bottom right of the photo is a scratch or the machined lines fucking with the camera also you cut out the edges on 35% of the wheel
picture 4 seems good other than the marks on the top of the photo on the black portion of the wheel. not sure whether its buffable or a scratch

really am interested but these are my main concerns that i can't see from your photos. would you be willing to retake them or confirm my points?

2018dibgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Unfortunately they were on the car for a while, so a few scratches here and there are a result of normal use. i can double check later but wheel 1 should be the only one with anything more than normal, 3/4 I believe is just the lighting and dirt

2018dibgti

Passed Driver's Ed
more like a 7/10? i cant really tell if they are scratches or not but,

picture one looks like curb rash in three places with some scratches on the machined face as well.
picture two seems good
picture 3 I can't tell whether the bottom right of the photo is a scratch or the machined lines fucking with the camera also you cut out the edges on 35% of the wheel
picture 4 seems good other than the marks on the top of the photo on the black portion of the wheel. not sure whether its buffable or a scratch

really am interested but these are my main concerns that i can't see from your photos. would you be willing to retake them or confirm my points?
Here is another picture of wheel 3/4