GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTS: Superpro Front Endlinks (SOLD)

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
For sale I have the following:

1) H&R 24mm rear sway bar: Less than 2K miles on the car. Good condition. Price is SOLD

2) Superpro rear endlinks: UPDATE: BRAND NEW, never used. Superpro is sending me this replacement set under warranty, just have to wait for them to arrive. Price is SOLD

*Willing to give away the one's getting warrantied for almost nothing. Were on for less than 2K miles and worked fine, just came apart when taking off for some reason. Great for anyone who wants to tinker with putting them together and trying them out. Feel bad just throwing these away. SOLD

3) Superpro front endlinks: BRAND NEW, never installed. Price is SOLD

4) Eurocode front chassis brace: Wrapped in some 3M royal blue color (easily comes off). On car for maybe 1K miles. Left bar on pic below. Price is SOLD

5) Eurocode rear chassis brace: Wrapped in some 3M hot rod red color (easily comes off). Right bar on pic below. Price is SOLD

LOCATED IN MA
. Local sale preferred but will consider shipping depending on part. BEST WAY TO CONTACT IS PM. Can send pics via email if interested in a certain part. First to send payment gets it.

p.s. If you see anything in my build thread you're interested in, its probably for sale as well.

Last edited:

Jshinz24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 SE MT
Were both the front and rear Eurocode braces used for 1k miles? If i could get a deal with them both being shipped I might be interested. I was looking on the website and its like 350 for both. I was going to wait and get one at a time until I saw your post lol

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Does the eurocode rear brace work on A3?

yakev724

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 S3
I think the rear endlinks are fine - from my experience and speaking to them the dust covers coming off isn't a big deal as long as the bushing inside is in good shape (which after 2k miles it still should be).

Did they say the part was revised in any way when yours were warrantied?

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Front endlinks still available?

Yes, everything not listed as sold is still available. These are brand new, never installed.

Does the eurocode rear brace work on A3?

I believe it does. Here is the link to the brace from the eurocode website: https://www.ecodetuning.com/ec0111-...l?category_id=659#product-details-tab-fitment

A3 models are listed, so if yours is on the list, it will fit. Installs onto the two brackets in the trunk.

I think the rear endlinks are fine - from my experience and speaking to them the dust covers coming off isn't a big deal as long as the bushing inside is in good shape (which after 2k miles it still should be).

Did they say the part was revised in any way when yours were warrantied?

I honestly think they're fine too but I don't want to sell to a member, at even a reasonable price, claiming they should be ok only for them to have issues and get pissed with me. They were noise free and worked great with my H&R swaybar till they were taken off but given I sold the replacements already, I'll be happy with any fair offer for my time to pack these/ship them. The bolt attaching them to the control arm should keep them in place like they were on my car.

Superpro did not say the part was revised but did say sometimes, although rare, this can happen and they send a replacement set free of charge each time. The rep I communicated with seemed to imply it shouldn't be a big deal but would stand by their product no questions asked and replace them. Superpro seems to be a great company to deal with.