GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB (Want To Borrow) OBDeleven Next Gen

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm having a problem with my first gen OBDeleven. No matter what, it won't connect to my current phone, an Asus Zenfone 9. It will connect fine to my old phone, a Galaxy S22, as well a backup phone we had sitting in a drawer, a Galaxy J4. But with my Zenfone, it just says "Unable to connect" no matter what. I have a support chat ongoing with Voltas that isn't really going anywhere.

I'm willing to buy my own next gen device, but before I drop $100 on it, I want to make sure it'll actually work and I can connect my phone to it. So looking to borrow someone's. I'll pay for shipping both ways, an $8 USPS small flat rate box should be fine. Wouldn't need it more than a day, just to see if it works.

Dameon

Go Kart Champion
I have one brand new in box but I’m out of town till Monday. Can send you a pic when I get back, Ship it and If it works we can figure out payment.

Jargon

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Is there a local VW facebook group in your area? I have a couple local groups to me and if I posted this I'm sure there would be plenty of people who would be willing to help.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Thanks. I ended up just buying a device only next gen from Voltas for $62, since I already have a life time pro account. Figure if it doesn't work for me, I'll at least be able to use it with my wife's iphone in a pinch.