GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: stock Alltrack springs

GTI_Mitchell

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 GTI S w/ PP
I moved out west and do a lot of hiking/climbing, so I want to lift my GTI a bit to give me more confidence on gravel roads. Looking to buy someone's Alltrack suspension takeoffs, ideally under 50k miles but let me know what you've got.
This was my inspiration:
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rJlPx1qz/2019-volkswagen-golf-gti-rabbit-edition
1615263720921.png

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I moved out west and do a lot of hiking/climbing, so I want to lift my GTI a bit to give me more confidence on gravel roads. Looking to buy someone's Alltrack suspension takeoffs, ideally under 50k miles but let me know what you've got.
This was my inspiration:
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rJlPx1qz/2019-volkswagen-golf-gti-rabbit-edition
View attachment 205785
I’ve got 9,9xx miles on my Alltrack, upgrading stock suspension to Golf R springs + B6’s in the next month. Let’s say 11K miles at take-off. I’ll message you to see if you’re still looking then.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Where are you located? I've got a set of AT shocks/struts and springs with 17ish miles on them that I picked up off a local owner that did a R suspension swap right after he bought it. Was going to use them with the BES lift kit, before I read about 50 vs 55mm knuckles. :(

GTI_Mitchell

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 GTI S w/ PP
Where are you located? I've got a set of AT shocks/struts and springs with 17ish miles on them that I picked up off a local owner that did a R suspension swap right after he bought it. Was going to use them with the BES lift kit, before I read about 50 vs 55mm knuckles. :(
Yeah that's a bummer for you GSW people, although those posts have provided the most information for me. Not a lot of people trying to lift these cars, but certainly more GSW owners than GTI owners!

I'm located in Phoenix. After some further reading I think I'm only looking for the Alltrack springs, I'm going to do Alltrack Bilstein B4 dampers for all 4 corners. PM me if you're still interested in selling me those.