GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: RS3 Brake Ducts

Maybematt

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE (auto)
Let me know if you have these laying around and if you're trying to get rid of them! Prefer Southern California local for easy pick-up is possible.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
A picture and price will help your post.

Maybematt

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE (auto)
A picture and price will help your post.
Hm I think that's more of a sellers perspective. I presume WTB = wanting to buy. Seller's know what they look like and dictate the start of price negotiation. I got in contact with someone and may be purchasing a set soon. If so, will confirm here!
I don't buy stuff on forums often, so I may be wrong.

gte718h

Go Kart Newbie
Late night internet rabbit hole found me looking for this exact part at one of those Euro-based sellers. I think the part was only around 30 euros (I think the exchange rate is really favorable for us right now). Not sure what the shipping is going to be but the total should be much less than what our US based sellers are charging.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
I just got a pair for free from a forum member...

Maybematt

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE (auto)
Late night internet rabbit hole found me looking for this exact part at one of those Euro-based sellers. I think the part was only around 30 euros (I think the exchange rate is really favorable for us right now). Not sure what the shipping is going to be but the total should be much less than what our US based sellers are charging.
I bought a set from someone who is semi-local $50 USD. will be picking up on Saturday and installing.