GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Prodigywerks brake kit

bdollazzz

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Tornado Red GTI
Looking for a Prodigywerks brake kit preferably the CR4 kit that works with factory 312mm non-pp front brake rotors for the MK7 GTI's. Will look into other put together kits if offered.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
I have a set of unused CR-4 calipers with street pads that I purchased for a 335i. Happy to sell for a steal to get rid of them, you'd have to source brackets and lines though. Black with red lettering, can dig them out and get pictures if interested.

bdollazzz

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Tornado Red GTI
What size rotor would they work with and not too sure where I would find the brackets and lines. How much of a steal are we talking lol. Sounds like I could be needing new rotors brackets and Compatible SS lines.

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I looked into those and e-mailed the tech support. If you have stock wheels, you will also need spacers and longer wheel bolts.
Since I track the car, I wasn't comfortable with spacers as of now, so I didn't buy them.

up4speed

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI
No stock wheels here, I’m on Enkei TSV 18x8 +45 and I figured they should fit
Ok great. If you want to be 100% sure that they fit, you can print out this template, and fit it against your wheel.

Attachments

• 06-13 Audi S3 GolfR MK7 312x25 CUTOUT.PDF
    29.7 KB · Views: 56
  • PW Wheel fitment guide.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 61

Dameon

Go Kart Champion
I have this set up on a wagon with superspeed rf03 18x8.5 offset 45 and the clearance is tight. But the RFs aren’t designed with big brakes in mind.

Dameon

Go Kart Champion
I put it in willtheyfit and your wheel will sit closer but it is also totally
Different to mine. This post made me curious about superspeeds other wheels and I noticed the other two in the flow formed category say designed for big brakes and mine do not. I would print out the template or be prepared to order some spacers.