GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: OEM Dual Mass Flywheel

Petey T

Go Kart Champion
About to swap out to the Sachs Performance clutch kit to retain the factory GTI DMF. Mine should be fine but just in case does anyone have a factory one that they removed with low miles? I'd rather have a nice used one just in case, without spending $400-500 on a new one.

PeachDrank

Ready to race!
Hey there! I have my OEM clutch setup that has about 35-40k miles on it. I swapped out my clutch for a DKM stage 2 because 4th and 5th would slip every once in a while. I’d be happy to do a deal with you!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I've got one with low miles. Can ship, pm me. It's in great shape, no hotspots

received_259416148788890.jpeg

received_533849130609033.jpeg

95b14

Go Kart Newbie
I have a good condition used one as well if you’re local to the NY/NJ/CT tri state area. If you’d be interested, I’ll go take pics but if you’re not local I don’t really want to bother shipping and Jay’s flywheel above looks in good shape

tgodon13

Ready to race!
I have a good condition used one as well if you’re local to the NY/NJ/CT tri state area. If you’d be interested, I’ll go take pics but if you’re not local I don’t really want to bother shipping and Jay’s flywheel above looks in good shape
Where are you located? I'm in NJ and may need one as well?

How many miles on it?
Was clutch slipping, any hotspots on it?
How much?
Can you send me pics?

95b14

Go Kart Newbie
Where are you located? I'm in NJ and may need one as well?

How many miles on it?
Was clutch slipping, any hotspots on it?
How much?
Can you send me pics?
I dug it out of the garage to take pics of it the other day and honestly, after looking at it again I wouldn’t run it. I’ve definitely seen worse flywheels but there are a few hot spots on it even though it probably only slipped a total of 3 times. I wouldn’t feel comfortable selling it to someone if I wouldn’t personally use it. I’m sorry.

tgodon13

Ready to race!
I dug it out of the garage to take pics of it the other day and honestly, after looking at it again I wouldn’t run it. I’ve definitely seen worse flywheels but there are a few hot spots on it even though it probably only slipped a total of 3 times. I wouldn’t feel comfortable selling it to someone if I wouldn’t personally use it. I’m sorry.
Ok, no worries. I appreciate your honesty.