GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: OEM clutch MK7.5 GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Kind of expensive to get that installed. I assume you're not planning on tuning your car?

jawndropper

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I have a used clutch/flywheel from my 2017 gti. Not sure if would work on a 7.5. removed at 40,000 miles. It was not slipping when I replaced it. Located in North VA. you can have it for free.

Last edited:

JS82

Passed Driver's Ed
Looking for an OEM clutch with low miles from a MK7.5 GTI. LMK what you got!
There are certain parts I would never buy used, such as brakes or a clutch. If you don‘t want to spend the money on a genuine VW clutch, why not buy the OEM equivalent from Sachs for example? FCP Euro has one for around $440 with a lifetime replacement guarantee.

zslaby1010

Passed Driver's Ed
I have an OEM clutch disc and pressure plate with about 19,000 miles on it sitting in the garage. It’s from my 2016 not sure if anything is different fitment wise.

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
Bought a used 7.5 and I'm pretty sure it has an aftermarket clutch. Its my daily driver, I was fine with my MK7's OEM clutch, don't like having a really firm clutch.
Are you sure it's not already tuned? Just want to make sure you don't swap to an OEM just to have it go to shit cause of the tune.

ILuvLamp

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
I have the stock clutch disc and pressure plate that came out of my 2017 Golf R at 15k miles if you’re still looking. It wasn’t slipping when I had it changed. I wanted to change it before I got tuned.