GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB Modified Golf R DSG

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Looking For a 2016 or newer Golf R DSG with lots of mods. Motor builds are fine. Im not looking to steal anything. I know how much stuff costs to build. Send me what u got to either nlocations below. Looking to buy something soon. I have several projects im building and im looking for something turn-key that works on 93 pump gas.

Prefer 18 or newer but will entertain anything. Thanx. I wont be financing anything so hit me up.

BPD998@aol.com
OR
203-650-2026

bigbenson

Car(s)
Jeep JL Rubicon
2017 VW Golf R Stage 2
Miles 53,000
DCC and adaptive cruise
VIN WVWVF7AU1HW084451

I bought this car from the Copart Auction last summer. I had the car fixed by a local body shop with all new VW genuine parts. I have all the pictures and everything. There was no frame damage, just a new front control arm, fender, bumper and hood. I had it painted by a professional shop. I was planning to do track days in this car and keep it forever, but plans have changed and I am getting rid of my baby. It has a salvaged title, which is why I am selling it cheaper than KBB values. But this car is in fantastic shape and runs and drives perfectly.

GOLF R UPGRADES
Mod Item Price Paid
APR Stage 2 $720.00
APR Boost Gauge $150
Eurosport Camber plates $120
Eibach Lowering Springs $240 -.4 mild drop
APR TCU $620.00
IE Downpipe $750.00
Downpipe Install $475.00
OBD Eleven cod reader $100
CTS Turbo Oil Filter Housing $63.99
CTS Turbo DSG Filter Housing $55.99
CTS Turbo Inlet Pipe $97.49
CTC Exhaust $900
CTS Turbo MQB Rear Subframe Inserts $99.00
VW Racing R600 intake $449.00
ECS Tuning Catch Can $339.95
034 Motorsport Rear Swaybar $280.00
Motorsports Hardware Stud Conversion $100.00
Black Forest Industries Stage 2 Dogbone Insert $47.49
ECS Tuning Pendulum Mount $177.49
Fluidampr Crank Pulley $383.19
Pulley Install $70.00
RokBlokz Mud Flaps $99.95
WeatherTech Wind Deflectors $94.00
VW Seat Cover $88.20
VW Trash Can $28.93
R Clear bra $1,775.00
Neuspeed bronze rims $1,700.00
Ceramic carpro coating $1,700.00
R Window Tint $275.00
Blackout Exterior Trim, Badges $200
Brand New Falken 615 R Tires

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I’d entertain an offer.
2018 R
53k miles, 6k on engine
FBO, standard vortex, mpi, eqt brushless pump

Currently in the tuning stages with eqt for 93 and e85. Had a pump issue on my 450 so I’m swapping to the brushless.

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Bought a 2020 Redeye Challenger in Smoke Show guys. IDN I guess I just really like the Hellcat platform cause it has such good value. Probably sell for more then I paid in a few years. Just fell in love with this color and the rims are so dope. Super deep and a great color against the grey. Every single possible option from Dodge. 4k miles.
IMG_1987.jpeg

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Nice car, congrats!

But that couldn't have been cheap though....the Hellcat market is crazy high right now.
Paid $6k under MSRP. I guess today thats a pretty good score for a Redeye with 4k miles considering it was fully loaded. Just goes to show u dont pay much more for options cause I doubt the price would have been much different without all the options.

That color just sucked me in. It looks way different in person. Thing really is incredible tho I have to say.

Dropping it off Thursday for some more mods. Its got a few already. Bolt on crap with tune. Should pick up another 200 hp. Thats the beauty of this car is the stout motor that can handle anything u can throw at it on pump gas. Should make 900 whp on 93/Methanol. Its got a billet blower lid going on it as well that gives u another pound of boost and all the suspension mods to combat wheel hop.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Paid $6k under MSRP. I guess today thats a pretty good score for a Redeye with 4k miles considering it was fully loaded. Just goes to show u dont pay much more for options cause I doubt the price would have been much different without all the options.

That color just sucked me in. It looks way different in person. Thing really is incredible tho I have to say.

Dropping it off Thursday for some more mods. Its got a few already. Bolt on crap with tune. Should pick up another 200 hp. Thats the beauty of this car is the stout motor that can handle anything u can throw at it on pump gas. Should make 900 whp on 93/Methanol. Its got a billet blower lid going on it as well that gives u another pound of boost and all the suspension mods to combat wheel hop.
Yeah the Smoke Show is different/unique....it's a light gray with a blue-ish tint/hue to it.

No doubt about the power....it's just traction that becomes the problem, lol