GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: MK7 GTI Catted Downpipe

zoominms3

Ready to race!
I messaged him a while back with no answer. Thank you though brother!
Bump!!!
Sheesh apparently nobody wants to sell stuff around here! You’re welcome man. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you.

mike G

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7/E28/JLU
Sheesh apparently nobody wants to sell stuff around here! You’re welcome man. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you.

Crazy right!...in all seriousness im in no rush. I have a catless DP, just waiting for someone to partout or decide to sell to get my hands on a catted DP. :)

zoominms3

Ready to race!
Crazy right!...in all seriousness im in no rush. I have a catless DP, just waiting for someone to partout or decide to sell to get my hands on a catted DP. :)
What’s making you want to switch? I have a catted euro jet and was kicking around the idea of going catless

mike G

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7/E28/JLU
What’s making you want to switch? I have a catted euro jet and was kicking around the idea of going catless

zoomin, can't stand the smell (at all), im older and the gti is my Daily. I have heard my buddies w/ a catted and it is much tamer as we both have 3" Borla CBE's. That combination is driving me to get a catted DP. I'm more than willing to buy your Catted off of you :).