GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB manual MK7 Performance package - chicago

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Edit:found a ml7 from a member on here, my swarch is complete :)

Hey all,

Im in the market. Really miss my mk7. And manual cars.

If anyone is trying to sell a mk7 or similar, let me know, here are my criteria.

MANUAL ONLY.
Highly prefer SE Model over S (want leather and sunroof)
40,000 miles or less
Aiming for sub $20k if buying private sale
Some mods are a plus
Im picky about cleanliness, really want a clean car thats been well maintained, not beat to shit and riced out...

Im in the chicago area, willing to travel for the right car.

For what its worth i do have a white MK6 DSG with k04 and all supporting mods, lots of extras. Just want something new and manual. Has 74000 miles and really no mechanical issues. Would be selling eventually for ~8k (has rebuilt title). If interested in trading let me know.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ghawkins

Ready to race!
Hey all,

If anyone is trying to sell a mk7 or similar, let me know, here are my criteria.

MANUAL ONLY.
40,000 miles or less
Some mods are a plus
Im picky about cleanliness, really want a clean car thats been well maintained, not beat to shit and riced out...

For what its worth i do have a white MK6 DSG with k04 and all supporting mods, lots of extras. Just want something new and manual. Has 74000 miles and really no mechanical issues. Would be selling eventually for ~8k (has rebuilt title). If interested in trading let me know.

Thanks!

I sent you info for my ‘15 GTI via private message. I am in SW Ohio about 4 hours from Chicago.

Thanks
Gary Hawkins
937-260-3590

Coogles

Go Kart Newbie
Hey all,

MANUAL ONLY.
40,000 miles or less
Some mods are a plus

Thanks!

My 2017 Sport has neither leather or a sunroof, but good chance I'll need to part with it soon considering my wife and I just found out she's pregnant with twins (will be 3 kids total).

Only mods are the Torque Solution pendulum insert, ECS bleeder block & clutch line, and the swirl valve delete. 45k miles but it looks fantastic, no abnormal wear at all, just a few small rock chips up front as you'd expect. A lot of recent maintenance including new brakes at all 4 corners, oil change and brake fluid at 45k, PP diff service, RS3 coils and new OEM plugs at 40k, alignment a couple thousand miles ago.

If interested let me know and I'll snag a few pictures for you.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Likely a pass, but feel free to shoot me a PM with a price and what color it is. thanks!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Bought a mk7 from a member on here! Thanks everyone for reaching out!

My search is complete. :)