GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: JB4 Bluetooth Connect Kit

TraceMe

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 Golf R DSG
I have one for sale if you're interested. It has worked perfectly with the bluetooth adapter.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I've found the BT kit to be intermittent at best. That being said mine was used and who knows if it has issues due to that.

I'd rather have the USB cable.
Started with usb/cord extension with laptop in pass seat... switched to Bluetooth and have not once had a connectivity issue.

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
I've read that the placement of the bluetooth module is important. If you have issues try putting it somewhere else or a different orientation.

Mine has worked flawlessly since day 1. Much preferred to a usb cable / laptop.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I've read that the placement of the bluetooth module is important. If you have issues try putting it somewhere else or a different orientation.

Mine has worked flawlessly since day 1. Much preferred to a usb cable / laptop.
Yeah... the guy from the BT module support was kind of an asshole about that placement part when I emailed them about the connectivity issues I have. He said make sure it wasn’t near metal, the battery or the JB4 itself. WTF???
Let’s be real, the cable on the thing is like 7” long and JB4 placement options aren’t many... I currently have it all shoved behind the battery which has been the best for me.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Yeah... the guy from the BT module support was kind of an asshole about that placement part when I emailed them about the connectivity issues I have. He said make sure it wasn’t near metal, the battery or the JB4 itself. WTF???
Let’s be real, the cable on the thing is like 7” long and JB4 placement options aren’t many... I currently have it all shoved behind the battery which has been the best for me.
Haha! Yeah that’s shit support, it’s ONLY thing that can surround it are the battery,metal,jb4.

its cause the module is really just a 3rd part BT connecter that burger partnered with.

the FSB for their meth kit was the same before too it was a existing product for aquamist they just packaged with at kit.