GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Garage Vary Reife Rear Roof Spoiler

robertinohio

Passed Driver's Ed
Trying to find one of these spoilers used. Can't afford the price direct from manufacturer. Hoping someone might have one or know where to get one cheaper. Fingers crossed... Thanks

https://motivejapan.com/garage-vary-reife-rear-roof-spoiler-vw-golf-7-r.html

mk7_r_rr_4.jpg
mk7_r_rr_3.jpg

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
That wing is pretty sick, don't think many people have even heard of it. The prices of some of the other shit are kot damn insane bro

robertinohio

Passed Driver's Ed
I know... I almost cried when I saw the price. Its same price as an Oettinger. I really want this spoiler but its crazy $$. I just like the clean look of it. Maybe I can 3D print one... lol

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
I am the same way bro. The other one that I really like is the iSweep that Neuspeed sells. That wing is similar but a little more aggressive. I have been leaning towards that one. It's funny I have not been able to make up my mind on anything in 4 years. I can't think of the name of the top of my head. But there is a newer company that just started selling the lip style for a decent price. The guy is on this forum and his name is the company. It is the Arofab style.

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
That is a very nice looking spoiler, but you don't want it. Obviously it weighs like 500lbs because it is made of solid gold - or at least the price tells us that.

Jokes aside - it better come paint matched and fit perfectly at that price.