GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Factory Downpipe

legendairy4

Inspection coming up and looking to pickup a stock downpipe because the one I'm currently running is catless.

Located in NJ and will drive up to 2 hours away for a pickup. Also open to paying for shipping if you're further.

Thanks!

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Just PMd you a deal

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
I wouldn't pay over $200.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
I'm offering just over 200

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
That was before everyone figured out 2 cats equals double the unobtainium.

Ive given a few away for free, under the assumption it was in good taste and the person who received the downpipe actually needed it and intended to use it.

Snatching them up to scrap isn’t cool, but I’m sure there’s plenty of people who do it. Luckily there’s so many of these cars it should never be a problem finding one if needed.

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
he's a bid. nothing wrong with that

Mk7jorge_310

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk7 gti
Bro someone put one up for for $100 on the forum im sure he'll regret that someday but who ever buys it gets a hell of a deal

rye0pa

Go Kart Newbie
I have one and I am in S-Jersey if you still need it.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Bro someone put one up for for $100 on the forum im sure he'll regret that someday but who ever buys it gets a hell of a deal
I am selling one for $100. Its pending sale now actually. I know I could scrap it out for more, but like jake, I'm doing it in good spirits. I'd rather help a fellow enthusiast out than make a few extra bucks. In my case I have since sold the car and have no need for the dp, so I'll pass it on to someone in need.