GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB Euro Intake Manifold

slogti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
APR Stage 1+ GTI
Just ordered mine today off of the german ebay just do a quick search of "vw part #06l133201AH" on either ebay.de or ebay.co.uk and theres a couple usually on there. I had found one a couple months ago with the fuel rail, wiring harness injectors for only like $220.

J Peterman

Go Kart Champion
I bought one off a seller in Holland via ProxyParts for ~$200 shipped with the IM, stock injectors, rail and wiring harness. According to PR you still need their harness (or CTS’/APR’s) for functionality with our ECU.

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Just checked that part# after searching "German Ebay" hard to tell if they are all the same or not? It's been a while since I researched this. Is it a direct bolt up? Anyway know off hand .. Thanks

slogti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
APR Stage 1+ GTI
Just checked that part# after searching "German Ebay" hard to tell if they are all the same or not? It's been a while since I researched this. Is it a direct bolt up? Anyway know off hand .. Thanks
Some of them I believe end in like an "N" or some other versions but Id stick with the #06l133201AH because I know that one is at least a direct bolt on.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
So I plugged that part number into eBay and a ton of new from China parts show up around 160 shipped. Has anyone used one of these?

Dubstro

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 2dr GTI 6MT
I looked at one of the china manifolds on eBay and have looked at 2 in person. Some inserts look melted in. The inserts looked like my DIY manifold. With that said, at least one local runs a Chinese manifold without problems. My oem DIY manifold worked fine before I removed it. I bought a ROW just for peace of mind.

China:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Engine-Int...543879?hash=item2cddc9b147:g:MG8AAOSwiJReGX1o
Euro: (I bought this used one $137 shipped from Germany)