GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Euro Cloth Rear Headrests

AJ2202

Ready to race!
Hi, i’m looking for a set of Euro Headrests in Cloth if anyone has one set for sale let me know. Also if there’s any page or internet site i can buy it let me know will be grateful.
Thanks

AJ2202

Ready to race!
The only place I found was this website amp-trade.de and look for the part number 5G0885901AFBKX. Can't seem to find it in the states whatsoever though.

Thanks for the part number, i keep looking to see if i can found them anywhere. There is a couple sites that sell them but in leather not in cloth that are the ones i looking for.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
If I may, I would recommend getting the mk6 center headrests (x2) and replacing the mk7 side headrests with those. I got a pair on ebay in perfect condition and am very satisfied with them. Visibility is perfect and they look good.

AJ2202

Ready to race!
If I may, I would recommend getting the mk6 center headrests (x2) and replacing the mk7 side headrests with those. I got a pair on ebay in perfect condition and am very satisfied with them. Visibility is perfect and they look good.
Can you send me the ebay link so i can see it

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
You can always get some out of a B7 Audi A4 and reupholster them. I got my set for $60 off eBay. I haven't gotten around to reupholstering them though.