GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Dragy

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Looking for a Dragy. Hear people say all the time "Yeah, I have one and never use it". So looking for someone to sell it to me.

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
Depending on what you're looking for since some folks say the software is buggy and developer is unresponsive, I've had good luck with a 10hz GPS like the Garmin GLO2 and Harry's Laptimer or Trackaddict. You'll get the same performance metrics for 0-60 and 1/4 mile and be setup for track/autocross data logging for less with a solid GPS. If you want to be in the Dragy software ecosystem, still a solid choice for leaderboards and all that fun stuff. Dragy is the same 10hz sensor and can be used with those softwares as well.

bobivy1234

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW Golf GTI
Do they display slope as well? Slope absolutely impacts your acceleration.
If you are replying to me, not that I know of but it is hooked into the phone's accelerometer so it could know that info. I guess it comes down to use case and I use the GPS + Harrys more for track/autoX where I think Dragy really caters to the drag strip and 0-60 crowd with a bit more granularity. Worst case the Dragy is $60 more so not a big difference.