Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
6B36E5EE-887B-4F6C-90F7-F4A5495BA1C6.png

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
That site has free shipping while Baun you’ll still need to pay shipping. Not sure how much it normally cost to ship an inter cooler though

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah, I get the desire to buy used and save a few bucks, but I don't think you'll have much luck with this one.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I’ve never seen a used one posted, guys who own them usually have a line of locals ready to buy if they ever part out.

JD asked to be a reseller, and I don’t mark anything up. So his price reflects my price+ shipping + what he wants to make on it for lining up the sale.

Shipping is normally $36 on the east coast and up to $80 on the west coast in less populated areas. Just look at a map and the further from Charlotte, NC the more you can expect FedEx to charge.

It’s not like big box stores selling china parts where they have 80% profit built into the price then toss “free shipping”. I Guess I could just round up to $800 for the kit with “free shipping” like everyone else, but then the east coast guys are paying way more for my convenience of not calculating shipping every time someone asked for a quote

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I’ve never seen a used one posted, guys who own them usually have a line of locals ready to buy if they ever part out.

JD asked to be a reseller, and I don’t mark anything up. So his price reflects my price+ shipping + what he wants to make on it for lining up the sale.

Shipping is normally $36 on the east coast and up to $80 on the west coast in less populated areas. Just look at a map and the further from Charlotte, NC the more you can expect FedEx to charge.

It’s not like big box stores selling china parts where they have 80% profit built into the price then toss “free shipping”. I Guess I could just round up to $800 for the kit with “free shipping” like everyone else, but then the east coast guys are paying way more for my convenience of not calculating shipping every time someone asked for a quote

Just curious, do they actually carry stock, or just "drop ship" from you?

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
Not really fair to imply the JD is claiming false info.... when vibrant is the manufacture of the core that but that number on it.

https://golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/intercooler-performance.328211/post-7434675
When I spoke with Jake he mentioned with the recent data 400hp is max for the results he likes to see on the vibrant fmic. So the 550hp rated core Vibrant claims is wrong. You're right it's not fair to to imply JD is claiming false info when he is just going off Vibrants info on the core.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
I will say though his prices are crazy high his Ltm tr8 fmic is 800 when you can go straight to Ltm and buy it for 500. For 800 you can buy the tr10 fmic kit from Ltm with a 666hp core.

well that’s off ltm is still $500ish I sent them a message no reply so far

Status
Not open for further replies.