GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB 8 or 10MM Spacers for Titan7 Wheels

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Anyone have 8 or 10mm rear spacers that'll fit Titan7 TS5? ECS and URO Tuning spacers don't fit.

Last edited:

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
i don't see a lip on the side that mounts to the wheels for those 42dd spacers. @david9962000

bump - wtb 8mm / 10mm spacers w/ lip that'll fit Titan7 TS-5.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
If you want to splurge a little, check out these guys: https://www.uswheeladapters.com/shop/custom-5-lug-slip-on/

They will make custom spacers. I had them make me 5mm and 10mm spacers that were both wheel and hub centric, with a full lip. Great quality.

D3C21A1B-D1E0-41DE-BAD0-6A9F84929902.jpeg

7B0435D5-AE44-4982-9369-5EF0989DC82A.jpeg

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
i like what i see. price doesn't seem outrageous for what you get either. question, will i need the flat protruding lip if I use 8mm spacers in the rear?

Yes, order it with the lip. For the rear, you will have to remove the factory dust cap, as the spacer won’t slide over it. It should look exactly like the above when mounted and sit both flush to the hub and wheel.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
I have ECS 7mm spacers without a lip on my rear wheels. 8 mm would not need a lip either.
ECS 8 mm spacers should fit, as they have no lip.

pseudorealityx

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
I have 8mm hubcentric spacers that I can sell. I'll PM you.

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
Yes, order it with the lip. For the rear, you will have to remove the factory dust cap, as the spacer won’t slide over it. It should look exactly like the above when mounted and sit both flush to the hub and wheel.

do you have to remove the factory dust cap wit all the spacers in the rear?

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Now i'm getting conflicting info. @Will_ says to order w/ the lip @Desslok says to order w/o the lip.

ECS 8 mm spacers do not have a lip. There will be enough of exposed hub to center your rim. Their 10mm spacers and larger have a lip.

Any 8mm spacer without a lip should fit. Order from somewhere that offers free returns. Test fit on your hub without mounting the wheel. If the hub still protrudes, you're golden.

do you have to remove the factory dust cap wit all the spacers in the rear?

On my 2019, the dust cap is part of the casting, so it doesn't come off. Not sure what year this started.
If you use a spacer without a lip, there is no need to remove the dust cap. IIRC, ECS 20mm rear spacers are deep enough that removing the dust cap is not required anyway. Not sure of other brands.

Last edited:

SonicBloom

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
i don't see a lip on the side that mounts to the wheels for those 42dd spacers. @david9962000

bump - wtb 8mm / 10mm spacers w/ lip that'll fit Titan7 TS-5.

42 DD also make spacers that are both wheel and hubcentric.

http://www.42draftdesigns.com/vw-audi-5x112-wheel-hubcentric-wheel-spacers/

I also find it confusing on when you need a lip or not. I currently have 5mm and 10mm spacers with no lip. If I work on my car on Sunday I’ll take a picture of the 10mm to show if the hub protrudes or not.

SonicBloom

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
Here’s a pic of my rear hub with a 10mm spacer. There’s approximately less than 5mm of hub protrusion in the rear. I think it’s recommended to have at least 5mm of hub so you if you want a 10mm spacer in the rear get one with a lip. I’m getting new ones in the near future. Right now I have to re torque my wheels once after a few miles whenever I take them off and put them back on.

If you don’t need hub centric rings then you probably won’t run into vibration issues when combined with the spacer lip.

8FFD2943-5A16-44EE-8637-033C48C6CD53.jpeg