GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB 2018 GTI Autobahn in or around the Tristate

iboost335sti

Passed Driver's Ed
Please message me with your email and/or phone #.

Thanks!

munkey

Ready to race!
There's a stage 2 Autobahn with dsg at paddock Chevrolet in Buffalo for under $23k. I was going to buy it but I think I'm going to stay stock this time.

iboost335sti

Passed Driver's Ed
Already called them, that car has an offer pending. Thank you for lookin out though!

MKNSM

I almost bought a 18 AB for $21.6K w/ 24k miles at a dealer (superior honda) in Omaha, Nebraska. It was already modded tho with a R turbo, ecu/tcu tunes, intake, downpipe, and everything else that most people would want. I also talked to the previous owner of that one and he said he traded it in perfect condition, and just wanted a new project; he got a great deal on a Civic R.

I'm sure they can ship it to you, typically it'll cost $700-1200 for that.

But if you don't mind a modded car, let me know, and I'll send you the details for the sales guy who was helping me; he was really helpful, which is why I'm recommending them.

iboost335sti

Passed Driver's Ed
I almost bought a 18 AB for $21.6K w/ 24k miles at a dealer (superior honda) in Omaha, Nebraska. It was already modded tho with a R turbo, ecu/tcu tunes, intake, downpipe, and everything else that most people would want. I also talked to the previous owner of that one and he said he traded it in perfect condition, and just wanted a new project; he got a great deal on a Civic R.

I'm sure they can ship it to you, typically it'll cost $700-1200 for that.

But if you don't mind a modded car, let me know, and I'll send you the details for the sales guy who was helping me; he was really helpful, which is why I'm recommending them.
Hey I would definitely be interested in talking to him. Please send over the info, Thank you!