GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: 2016 GTI S w/Performance Package or 2017 GTI Sport

muffdiver

Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Hello all,

Next month or potentially early August I will be purchasing one of the above models. if possible I would love buy from one of you instead of a dealer. I know it's a little in advance, but if you or somebody you know were planning on selling in that time frame please feel free to reach out to me.

Outside of the above models my only preference is color ranked as follows:

1. Gray
2. White
3. Blue
4. Silver
5. Black
6. Red

Also interested in aftermarket tunes & sound upgrades. I'm located in Los Angeles, but willing to fly out anywhere that I could drive back in a 2-3 day trip. First time buying private party, so any advice is welcome.

Thanks!

dyeownsme

Ready to race!
Private Sale is the way to go. Get a independent mechanic to do an inspection before you buy.

You can also call any VW dealership with the VIN number and they can give you basic history on the car, where/when is was sold, serviced etc.
Good back-up to running a Carfax which also doesn't hurt.

I have FS: 17 SE 6MT, PP, LSD, leather, apple carplay etc. but I'm in NY.

Obviously these are modded by many people so keep that in mind, things may have been returned to stock but tuning etc. maybe evidence of street racing/ auto X etc.
Look for worn bolts at the common spots; intake, downpipe, exhaust.

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
I've been contemplating selling my GTI and I am in L.A. If you want more info, let me know. IMG_2320.JPGIMG_2321.JPG