GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wtb: 2016-2018 GTI

jdmwol2ks

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (To be)
Hi All!

I've always wanted to buy a MK7 GTI and now that I've sold my most recent DD i am jumping into the used market. Ideally i'd buy a car that has all the things in the listed below, however if you have a really good deal I'd consider breaking the must list. I am located in SF Bay Area and am looking for a local-ish car, but will ship for the right deal. I am in no rush to buy since I wouldn't be doing much driving due to COVID. PM me if you're thinking or looking to sell!

Must:
-White, Grey, Blue color
-DSG Only
-4 Doors only (this one is a must must)
-2016+ year cars
-Clean Title
-No accidents/no paintwork is highly pref (however minor ones I can accept, but don't expect to get no accidents prices)
-40k miles max
-Midteens budget

Want:
-Sport/SE Trim
-Lighting package
-Performance package (considering moving this to a must)
-Love a 2018 S model, can bump budget to higher teens for this

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Have you even checked at dealers and classified ads? Lots of other sources to find plenty.

jdmwol2ks

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (To be)
Bump still looking maybe focusing my search for a 2018. Willing to pay in the upper teens for a 2018 s or se if I get lucky!

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Think you’re budget and requirements are going to be tough. “Teens” would lead to 16’s maybe a 17 Sport.

jdmwol2ks

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI (To be)
Bump still looking! Willing to stretch my budget for a 18+ model s/se! (I know whats for sale on carmax/autotrader/cargurus already)

iboost335sti

Passed Driver's Ed
2017 autobahn 21k miles $19k?