GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: 18" Durban Wheels

dishwab

Passed Driver's Ed
Per the title, I'm looking to buy a full set of 18" Durban wheels for my Alltrack. The cleaner the better.

Ideally I would like to purchase without tires, as the stock Sportwagen rolling diameter is smaller than the Alltrack (which needs 225/45 R18), but that isn't a deal breaker.

Located in Detroit, MI.

Thanks!

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Damn! That's a great price. When I was looking for some a couple years back, everyone was asking $800-$1k.

dishwab

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the heads up... I messaged the guy.

They are refinished and not perfect. I think the price is fair considering they don't include tires

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Makes sense. Well good luck

dishwab

Passed Driver's Ed
NMS Passat 18" factory "Chattanooga" wheels are pretty similar to the Durbans btw, but have slightly better (fitment) specs for a Golf/GTI at 18x8, ET48

Just another possible option
Appreciate the tip, that's not a bad shout. I plan to run the same spacers I have on my stock Alltrack wheels, 12.5mm front, 20mm rear, which should get the Durbans looking nice (assuming I can find a set).

I'll look into the Chattanoogas as well though just in case.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I looked forever for some Durban wheels a few years ago. Other than paying $350-$400 for new ones, couldn't find any. Finally decided would rather have a wider wheel and went with an Audi A4 18x8.

Good luck though.

dishwab

Passed Driver's Ed
I looked forever for some Durban wheels a few years ago. Other than paying $350-$400 for new ones, couldn't find any. Finally decided would rather have a wider wheel and went with an Audi A4 18x8.

Good luck though.
Yeah seems they're not all that common on the market. I've seen a few sets pop up in the 500-800 range, but I either missed them by a day or the seller wanted to do local only. It's alright, I plan to keep this car for a while so no rush.