GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: 16-18 GTI

Red_Potato

Car(s)
‘03 E46 M3
Hello mk7 gang!

I’m a long time lurker of this forum but decided it wouldn’t hurt to create an account and post a WTB. I have wanted to buy a MK7 GTI for some time now that I’d use as a daily driver since my E46 isn’t a great DD. In a perfect world, i'd buy a car that has all the things in my short list below, unless there is deal that is too good to refuse. I am located in NNJ and am looking for a car locally. For the right car, I’d be willing to drive upwards of 200 miles to find it. I’m not in a rush to pick anything up currently but the sooner I find something the better. Reach out if you are looking to sell, please.

My must haves:
-Grey, Blue, or the Silvery White color
-Lighting package
-Performance package
-4 Doors only (this one is a must must)
-2016+ year cars (I would really like a car with Apple CarPlay, neat feature)
-Clean Title
-55k miles max
-No previous accidents and no paintwork is preferred (however minor touch ups I can accept)
-High teens budget

Want:
Autobahn/SE trim (autobahn highly preferred)
-DCC seems cool but isn’t totally necessary

Thanks for you time, everyone!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Hello mk7 gang!

I’m a long time lurker of this forum but decided it wouldn’t hurt to create an account and post a WTB. I have wanted to buy a MK7 GTI for some time now that I’d use as a daily driver since my E46 isn’t a great DD. In a perfect world, i'd buy a car that has all the things in my short list below, unless there is deal that is too good to refuse. I am located in NNJ and am looking for a car locally. For the right car, I’d be willing to drive upwards of 200 miles to find it. I’m not in a rush to pick anything up currently but the sooner I find something the better. Reach out if you are looking to sell, please.

My must haves:
-Grey, Blue, or the Silvery White color
-Lighting package
-Performance package
-4 Doors only (this one is a must must)
-2016+ year cars (I would really like a car with Apple CarPlay, neat feature)
-Clean Title
-55k miles max
-No previous accidents and no paintwork is preferred (however minor touch ups I can accept)
-High teens budget

Want:
Autobahn/SE trim (autobahn highly preferred)
-DCC seems cool but isn’t totally necessary

Thanks for you time, everyone!

Why not a 19?

Red_Potato

Car(s)
‘03 E46 M3
Truthfully, I would love the autobahn because of the dual climate. I run hot and need ac and my girlfriend is always cold. I don’t really think I can find a ‘19 autobahn within those limits. I’ve seen a a bunch within budget particularly ‘16-‘17 within about the last year but with the used car market where it is right now it’s becoming harder to find.