GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wrong Sway Bar Installed on PP Cars from factory

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
I agree with updating also. Even if you had the correct RSB the car would understeer bad. I got the Neuspeed 25MM one.

not really. The update to the BN bar was actually pretty good with coilovers and decent camber -2.1/-2.3

I have a 25mm now, and it could be a little too tail happy, but we'll see how much better it is over the next few months. It's not like a RWD tail happy where it's really easy to keep it sliding, or such.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Got a Neuspeed 25mm bar today. Going to try to install it this week. I'll see which bar my Sport has.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
not really. The update to the BN bar was actually pretty good with coilovers and decent camber -2.1/-2.3

I have a 25mm now, and it could be a little too tail happy, but we'll see how much better it is over the next few months. It's not like a RWD tail happy where it's really easy to keep it sliding, or such.

My response wasn't directed to you. But with the Nuespeed RSB you don't have to screw around with camber which gets tricky if you have forward collision braking.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
it's pretty much the same price here for aftermarket without having to wait a decade

Dealer parts dept??..I mean you have the GTE over there??..I get all my OEM stuff from my dealer parts dept..as cheap as anywhere else & no postage costs...!!