• BMW Bros

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Mustang muscle car guys

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Jeep and Lifted truck people

Votes: 12 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which group is the worst set of owners, peoples brand loyalty or elitism gets irritating.

1. VW owners
  2. Honda owners
  3. BMW Bros
  4. Mustang Muscle owners
  5. Jeep and lifted truck owners
I put VW owners on there because we are sometimes the most culty of the bunch.. its hard standing on the top of the hill waiting for someone else to come take your crown, lol
Mods, move to off-topic if necassary.

Last edited:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Honda's, always been Honda's, VTEC YO!!!

Atleast rest of the groups actually have purpose use of performance/offroad and not some kids driving a lawnmower on steroids.
VW group is pretty much the most chillest group i've met, although it is somewhat hipsterish, but to each of their own.

I could possibly move on to a Mustang soon and hang with Mustang bro's, who knows. I'm not a biased person on a certain brand and loyalty.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
it was a tough choice between honda folks and new age muscle car guys. The muscle car guys have huge ego's and not enough car to back it up, I rather enjoy watching them lose to 4 cylinder cars....alot.

The honda crowd is more destructive/wreckless and are typically younger kids who know everything. I voted for the honda crowd.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
You need to make a different poll.

1. Stance fags
2. JDM Cocksuckers
3. Brozers
4. Eurosnobs

relic1

Passed Driver's Ed
there are posers and haters in all groups, the bulk of Honda people were almost unbearable at one time, but most of the a__holes have either gotten SUVs or moved on to subus/evos/etc. (note: I love my honda and will let it go when I die)

When it comes down to it, as you get into the deeper levels of modifications the haters and posers become background noise.

I look at it like this, which car (if seen in todays traffic) is more likely to drive like an a__hole. (voted muscle car [mustang/camaro/charger people)

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
The stance crowd is annoying to me just bc I don't understand it, nor do I think it looks pleasing at all. I wouldn't call them the worst car subculture just bc I disagree with the culture, but I think it's stupid. All those cultures have turds, but the worst would probably be the honda owners, just bc they vary so much. The admission to the honda club is pretty cheap, so you can have someone that doesn't care about cars try to weasel his way into that subculture, without too much money coming out of his pocket, in an attempt to create a persona.

Also, I have been to GTMO. Why are you there?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
word......

BAGZ

all cultures are stupid in one way or another.

i just think BAGZ and stanced are the two most pointless things to do to a car.. now that you've done it you have to drive it more careful than ever, and if you're stanced, have fun replacing tires every 5 months lol :iono:

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
Of what's on the list, the VW crowd is by far the worst. I've run into a few from each of the others that are really bad, but the VW guys really take the damn cake. Talk about brand loyalists with fucking blinders on, sheesh.