GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wiring Harness

TimmyTbonez235

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
In the process of doing my own MPI set up and the wiring harness I acquired from a friend that had the Precision Raceworks MPI conveniently doesn’t fit. I’m going to be using the factory euro spec fuel injectors that I acquired from a group member and I was wondering if anyone had some good points of advice for designing your own harness.

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
Ditch the small Euro injectors and get the properly sized ones. If you're going to the trouble of building an MPI setup, then don't half-ass it. The Euro injectors are too small to be of any use.

TimmyTbonez235

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Ditch the small Euro injectors and get the properly sized ones. If you're going to the trouble of building an MPI setup, then don't half-ass it. The Euro injectors are too small to be of any use.
I was just doing it as a project. I was planning on running the euro injectors just for the hell of it.

TimmyTbonez235

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
I also don’t want to upgrade my lpfp so that’s another reason I’m trying to run the factory injectors